- An overview of how participants evaluate their board in each of several categories, for example, strategy development and implementation, meeting effectiveness, board dynamics, cooperation with CEO and executive management, and more
- Respondents’ comments on each category, randomly ordered to ensure that no comment is linked directly to a respondent
- Overview of the board performance areas that respondents rated most positively
- Overview of the board performance areas that respondents rated the weakest
- Overview of the performance areas where the respondents' opinions differed the most
- Detailed results of the evaluation – the average score for each performance area, including breakdown by subgroup (for example non-executives vs executives) if the number of respondents allows
- Benchmarking - Benchmarking vs. other boards in our databank (containing thousands of respondents) and benchmarking vs. your results from prior years (when relevant/ if possible)
- Individual reports (optional) distributed to the Chair to be shared with the individual. The feedback from others on each individual will be anonymized by us (i.e., no individual will be able to see who wrote what, though the Chair will know how the unidentified others evaluated each person)
- Cognitive Diversity Profiling - as a supplement to the individual reports, you can also commission a unique, specialized, in-depth assessment that allows individuals to gain a deeper understanding of their strengths and development areas within the context of their board colleagues
If you have questions about the report or want our experienced voice-over of the results, we will always be delighted to assist!
The fee for the above is € 4.000 – 7.000 depending on your wishes and required setup.