- An overview of how participants evaluate their board in each of several categories, for example, strategy development and implementation, meeting effectiveness, board dynamics, cooperation with CEO and executive management, and more.
- Respondents’ comments on each category, randomly ordered to ensure that no comment is linked directly to a respondent.
- Overview of the statements that achieve the highest and lowest average "score", as well as the statements that have the greatest spread in the answers and the statements where the board and the day-to-day management have the most divergent perceptions.
- Detailed results of the evaluation – the average score for each statement evaluated and, if relevant, also shown in segments, like the average score provided by non-executives vs. executives.
- Benchmarking: Benchmarking vs. other boards in our databank (containing thousands of respondents) and benchmarking vs. your results from prior years (when relevant/ if possible)
- Individual reports (optional) distributed to the Chair to be shared with the individual. The feedback from others on each individual will be anonymized by us (i.e., no individual will be able to see who wrote what, though the Chair will know how the unidentified others evaluated each person)
If you have questions about the report or want our experienced voice-over of the results, we will always be delighted to assist!
The fee for the above is € 4.000 – 7.000 depending on your wishes and required setup.